Monday, January 11, 2010

Excuses:)

It's time to make an excuse for my lack this Fall, but I feel it's a pretty good one! I had quite the opportunity at the end of August to venture out with my brother and his family to Cleveland, Ohio where they will be living for the next year. The offered to let me stay with them if I would help them move out and watch their two adorable boys here and there; how can I pass that up? I got a great job with Ohio School Pictures, learning the tricks and trades of a whole new avenue of photography. It was the perfect job, not only because of the great people I got to work with but also because of the schedule; evenings, weekends, and holidays all off! This allowed me the chance to travel! So I have created this album of postcards from my adventures to validate my excuse as being a fabulous one:) As fun as it was, I'm am back and you'll be seeing much more of me!



1 comment:

  1. WOW! Your pictures are amazing! I love the Temple pictures.

    ReplyDelete